Friday, January 23, 2009

Thing#18 PBwiki

It was fun playing with all the cool features, and it looks like you can even get more if you want to pay for them. I went to the Favorite Books blog and added my own, as well as a comment, and I also added a few of my favorites on the one for Favorite Seasonal Books. I printed some of the lists off and will use them when I purchase books next time.

I entered a post on Favorite Vacation Spots, and then added a link to the European slide show I created and put on the new page I created. Most of it went smoothly, but I didn't like the default music that came with it. I went back and selected other music and created the slide show again, but this time I got both sound tracks playing simultaneously, so I deleted the second show and thought, enough playing, time to get back to work. Maybe later?

No comments:

Post a Comment