Tuesday, January 13, 2009

RSS and newsreader - Thing #6

This looks like a good way to get fast information in it's bare bones form, without downloading a lot of extras. I'm anxious to use it tomorrow now that I have it all set up. I couldn't find the Library Commission Blog on the NLC page, maybe it's been changed. But I did add the What's Up Doc? blog from the NLC homepage.

I'll probably spent more time reading the news and glancing at other items like the Unshelved library cartoon feed. It would be interesting to see how much time I actually spend checking on these items. It saves time in one way because it is fast and direct, but in another way it may waste more time because it's so easy to click on and check out since it's all right there in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment